Eagle-200 Residential Swing Gate Operator
The Eagle-200 is a specially designed Heavy Duty Commercial Swing Gate Operator.
The models in this series are strong and dependable, ideally suited for Commercial and Industrial applications. Like all Eagle Operators, this one is manufactured in the USA with special attention to safety, performance, and dependability.
The Eagle-200 is a 1/2 HP Model and capable of handling gates up to 20' and 1000 lbs with an opening speed of 18-20 seconds. The Eagle-200 Series Operators comes with a 5 year warranty for Commercial applications, which is extended for 7 years if used Residentially.
Dimensions : 16" (W) x 22" (D) x 28" (H). Eagle uses the latest in technology to provide you with the safest and most efficient Operator for your money.
Every Eagle Operator ships with the new Diamond Control Board. This board has many unique and advanced features, and they all come standard!
The Eagle Power Series Battery Back-Up Systems enable an Eagle Operator to remain fully functional during power failure. This allows the Operator to maintain UL325 and UL991 Compliance throughout an outage! The Power Series comes standard with 70Ah of battery life, which can be upgraded with use of an Extra Power Pack to 140Ah. The Power Series is powder coated light gray for a long scratch resistant life.
Standard Residential Operator Features Include:
• 2 Wire Master Slave connection system, you can even use non-shielded wire.
• One Pass Tailgating feature for safety and security.
• Stop-Reverse to enable your one button Transmitter to work as a 3 Push Button Station.
• Adjustable Timer with maximum close time of 60 seconds.
• Outputs including 24VDC for MAG Lock, Alarm, and 24VAC auxiliary power.
• Accessories can be connected to either the Master or Slave Operator.
• Independently adjustable Open and Close Delay for Master Slave Systems.
• Power On/Off Switch for easily accessible power disconnect to allow easy installation and service.
200 Parts Breakdown