The Eagle-1000 Series is the premiere line of Residential Sliding Gate Operators. The Eagle-1000 comes in both Fail Safe and Fail Secure models, both are dependable operators ideally suited for all residential applications. Both models are manufactured in the USA with dedication to safety, precision performance, and highly durable construction.
The Eagle-1000 handles residential gates up to 22' long and 500 lbs at a speed of 12" per second, and comes with a 5 year warranty.
Dimensions : 14" (W) x 16" (D) x 22"(H).
Every Eagle Operator ships with the new Diamond Control Board. This board has many unique and advanced features, and they all come standard!
Standard Residential Operator Features Include:
• 2 Wire Master Slave connection system, you can even use non-shielded wire.
• One Pass Tailgating feature for safety and security.
• Stop-Reverse to enable your one button Transmitter to work as a 3 Push Button Station.
• Adjustable Timer with maximum close time of 60 seconds.
• Outputs including 24VDC for MAG Lock, Alarm, and 24VAC auxiliary power.
• Accessories can be connected to either the Master or Slave Operator.
• Independently adjustable Open and Close Delay for Master Slave Systems.
• Power On/Off Switch for easily accessible power disconnect to allow easy installation and service.
Eagle 1000 Full Release
Eagle 1000 Battery Backup
Which Eagle Operator is right for your application?
Download Eagle-2000 and Eagle-1000 Installation Manual
Download Eagle-1000 Parts Breakdown