Eagle-100 Residential Swing Gate Operator
The Eagle-100 is a specially designed Swing Gate Operator for Residential applications. The Eagle-100 combines smooth and quiet operation with power and durability to make it the ideal operator for any residential application.
Every Eagle-100 comes standard with a No-Pinch Arm, and on board 24VDC output for MAG Lock. Eagle uses the latest in technology to provide you with the safest and most efficient Operator for your money.
The Eagle-100 can handle gates up to 16' long and 400lbs with an opening speed of 18-20 seconds. Eagle provides a 5 year warranty for this Operator in residential applications.
Dimensions : 17" (W) x 17" (D) x 28" (H).
Every Eagle Operator ships with the new Diamond Control Board. This board has many unique and advanced features, and they all come standard!
The Eagle Power Series Battery Back-Up Systems enable an Eagle Operator to remain fully functional during power failure. This allows the Operator to maintain UL325 and UL991 Compliance throughout an outage! The Power Series comes standard with 70Ah of battery life, which can be upgraded with use of an Extra Power Pack to 140Ah. The Power Series is powder coated light gray for a long scratch resistant life.
Standard Residential Operator Features Include:
• 2 Wire Master Slave connection system, you can even use non-shielded wire.
• One Pass Tailgating feature for safety and security.
• Stop-Reverse to enable your one button Transmitter to work as a 3 Push Button Station.
• Adjustable Timer with maximum close time of 60 seconds.
• Outputs including 24VDC for MAG Lock, Alarm, and 24VAC auxiliary power.
• Accessories can be connected to either the Master or Slave Operator.
• Independently adjustable Open and Close Delay for Master Slave Systems.
• Power On/Off Switch for easily accessible power disconnect to allow easy installation and service.
Eagle 100 Full Release
Eagle 100 Battery Backup
Which Eagle Operator is right for your application?
Download Eagle-100 Installation Manual
Download Eagle-100 Parts Breakdown