Hydraulics and engineering combine to make the models 750 and S800H powerful and invisible. The hydraulic drive unit is installed beneath the gate near the post to swing gates up to 180 degrees. These operators are well-suited for use on ornamental gates.
FAAC 750 Operator
• Residential, Light Commercial.
• Gate leaves from 7 to 12 feet.
• Anti-crushing hydraulic bypass.
• Minimization of pinch points.
• Keyed access manual release in case of power failure.
• 100 or 180 degrees maximum leaf swing depending on the model.
• UL Listed
FAAC 750 Standard Brouchure
FAAC 750 Manual
FAAC S800H Operator
The S800H is a 24V hydraulic underground operator for residential and condominium swing-leaf gates with single-leaf width up to 4m.
Continuous use frequency
Integrated magnetic encoder with bus "2easy" (non polarized two wire connection)
Integrated positive stops, no need to install mechanical stops on the ground
FAAC patented hybrid technology
Service release device
Integrated handles for easier installation and handling
Option to add BUS XIB interface for applications using NO BUS devices