Allstar Leader Plus (Model LP 1000) Door Operators
Combining innovation, engineering and reliability with a majestic style, a unique two-step system allows manual operation in case of a power failure. This operator is ready for continuous duty under any weather thanks to its durable indoor, architecturally designed to meet the toughest climates.
The Leader Plus has cam-operated switches to control travel limits, internal timer running for safety, adjustable internal timer for self-closing intrinsic ability to serve as a "master" or "slave", 13 LED lights to diagnose problems and give them service, easy conversion right position on the left of the gate, monolithic chassis welded and powder coated, steel chain # 41, remotes and support CGA2K ™ technology, which means many extra features such as:
• Listed UL325 & 991
• System shock adjustable and secured to vehicles and pedestrians.
• Controllable from an additional operator (Master / Slave).
• Timer adjustable auto-close (off, 2-60 seconds).
• Maximum self-adjusting career.
• Alarm when it detects a vehicle or pedestrian gate in the race.
• Experimentation mode installation settings.
• Electronic braking (dynamic).
• Secure Button Pad-Safe ™ (patent pending).
• Separate inputs for:
Access control devices (Button Controls, Radio-Drivers, Entry Systems and Detectors Vehicles) Sensors to avoid bumps to vehicles and pedestrians before contact (Photocells) Sensors to avoid bumps to vehicles and pedestrians after contact (Bordes Electrical)
* Determined regardless of external factors such as wind load or the tailgate design.
** 3 years in commercial, five years in single family residences.